We have an exciting opportunity within a new service. We looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Registered General Nurse (RGN), dedicated and driven to join our team at Austen Court in Evesham.
To act as person in charge, to stand in for the Manager as required and observe all instructions to act upon his/her behalf, ensuring high standards of care to residents in line with company policy and Registration.
- Assists with the assessment of nursing care needs
- Plans, delivers and evaluates individual care/treatment plans in consultation with Service Users, their relatives and the Care Team
- Conducts risk assessments with due regards to residents, visitors and staff
- Supervises care staff in the delivery of high standards of care/treatment to achieve planned goals
- Participates in care staff supervisions and reviews and assists with the induction and orientation of new care staff
- Act always in line with NMC Code of Professional Conduct & maintain registration requirements
- Maintains the safe custody, administration, dispensing and storage of medication according to the NMC administration of medication
- Participates in clinical / quality / continuous improvement processes
- Ensures professional integrity and accountability, working at all times within the Nursing and Midwifery Councils ‘Code of Professional Conduct’ and any other service-specific Codes of Practice E.g. Mental Health Act
These duties are not exhaustive. Job holders may be asked to undertake other responsibilities, within their spheres of responsibility and competence
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 st Level Registered Nurse
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
We will offer competitive rates starting from £15.50/hr.
For more information or to submit an application please apply online.